Astute Learning’s approach is to immerse ourselves in our clients business, remaining focused on the resources sector, where our experience is unparalleled.
We offer skills development and operational leadership based on our team’s own industry expertise and share our industry know-how and expertise with our clients.
We recognise that the greatest learning potential is through the experience on the job, however operational leaders first deserve guided support and best practice frameworks to enable this learning. This is particularly true of employees who have gained positions based on technical expertise or promotions through the ranks of an organisation. We provide a safe, non-confrontational environment in which to share experiences and offer practical solutions, which can be implemented on a daily basis in the work environment.
Our skills development provides employees with the opportunity to learn to be a leader, to manage teams and understand the skills required to implement best safety practices in the workplace.
- Engagement & Analysis – structured process of engagement with stakeholders to ensure understanding of organisational requirements.
- Validation & Design – develop objectives, validate work completed internally to date, presenting alternative approaches if required. Develop methods of assessment and preliminary framework.
- Development – document proposed program, including selection criteria, methods of validation, and methods to extend learning into the workplace.
- Implement & Finalise – initial deployment and validation prior to finalisation of material to agreed standards.
- Evaluation – ongoing validation through agreed process to measure outcomes and allow continuous improvement.